Anyone been assessed by AIM?

RobandCatherine

Hi there, I've been watching for a while, but this is the first time I have written on here. Spent a month in Australia over christmas and blown away by it. Have family over there, but no-one close enough to get sponsorship by. At present having my skills assessed by AIM (Human Resources Manager), has anyone else any experience of AIM? We are then thinking of the 175 visa, or state sponsored if, as I read, thats of more priority at the moment. We dont have alot of time to mess about as we have a 14 year old daughter, and although she is keen at the moment, she could easily go off the idea. We have chatted with her and told her maybe next spring (2010). Any opinions about whether to use an agent, or whether to go it alone?

First things first though, i guess ....waiting for AIM assessment.

Catherine, Rob and three children :cool:

Hi there, I've been watching for a while, but this is the first time I have written on here. Spent a month in Australia over christmas and blown away by it. Have family over there, but no-one close enough to get sponsorship by. At present having my skills assessed by AIM (Human Resources Manager), has anyone else any experience of AIM? We are then thinking of the 175 visa, or state sponsored if, as I read, thats of more priority at the moment. We dont have alot of time to mess about as we have a 14 year old daughter, and although she is keen at the moment, she could easily go off the idea. We have chatted with her and told her maybe next spring (2010). Any opinions about whether to use an agent, or whether to go it alone?

First things first though, i guess ....waiting for AIM assessment.

Catherine, Rob and three children :cool:

Bill Gates would not get past AIM. If you manage (pun intended) to do so on your own behalf it is unlikely that you will need an agent for anything else, bearing in mind that anyone who represents himself has a fool for a client.

• 1 month later...

Archived